Warranty and Returns
The service is provided "as is" and "as available” and is without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranties implied by any course of performance or usage of trade, all of which are expressly disclaimed. REFLOW makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any
(i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content,
(ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the service,
(iii) consequences of using the site or your exposure to any content or user submissions on the site,
(iv) unauthorized disclosure of image, information or data that results from the upload, download or storage of user submissions, or
(v) statistics provided to you or other users of the service including but not limited to site activity, search results, or content views.
REFLOW is not responsible for any search results or rankings or the addition of or change to associated metadata of content on the site. REFLOW, and its directors, employees, agents, suppliers, partners and content providers do not warrant that:
(a) the service will be secure or available at any particular time or location;
(b) any defects or errors will be corrected;
(c) any content or software available at or through the service is free of viruses or other harmful components;
(d) the site or the service will operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data, or
(e) the results of using the service will meet your requirements.
REFLOW does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the service or any hyperlinked site or featured in the content of the site or any banner or other advertising, and REFLOW will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or use of a service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. Your use of the service and any content is solely at your own discretion and risk. Without limitation of the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for
(1) the decisions that you may make regarding the service;
(2) use of the service or content including without limitation any content, data, information, or other material accessed by you in connection with the service or through your account, computer system or mobile device or any loss of data; and
(3) any loss, damage or other effects on you that may result from use of the service or any content or the failure to comply with these terms.
No information or advice, whether written or oral, obtained by you from REFLOW or through the service will create any warranty or in any way affect the disclaimers of warranty or limitations of liability expressly provided in these terms.
At REFLOW you have 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the order to make returns as long as our product is not manipulated or used beyond the mere verification of its good condition.
Once you contact us by phone at 877 07 64 78 or via the withdrawal form (download link)
your wish to return, and receive the acceptance from us, we will proceed to request the collection of the articles at the same address where they were delivered.
All products marketed by REFLOW will benefit from:
- The legal guarantee of conformity for 2 years from delivery.
- The legal guarantee of hidden defects
- The manufacturer's warranty (each manufacturer applies a certain duration from when the product is manufactured).
The customer has 2 weeks from the date he was aware of the lack of conformity of the product to communicate the guarantee, likewise the legal guarantee extends 2 years from the delivery thereof.
REFLOW undertakes to exchange any defective product found within that period if:
- The defect is found on delivery.
- The defect is found at the time of assembly. In this case, the customer must provide a certificate dated and signed by the sponsored repairshop professional who has detected the articles defect.
Attention! Only manufacturing defects are warranted by manufacturers and REFLOW.
To notify us of any incident, you must send us the correctly filled out form and with the images to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
These articles must meet a series of requirements:
• The warranty does not cover punctures, cuts by sharp objects or external blows.
• Deficiencies must be verified by a professional.
• Deficiencies must not be the result of improper assembly or handling, or poor storage or maintenance, or failure to respect the instructions for use.
All our brands have quality experts who, once the articles have been received, proceed to carry out an exhaustive examination of their products and determine the nature of the defects, whether they are manufacturing or misuse by the customer.